Future University Sponsors the First Strategic Forum for the 2030 Presidential Sustainable Initiative for Green Cities
- Future University was selected as the ONLY Academic Sponsor of the First Strategic Forum for the 2030 Presidential Sustainable Initiative for Green Cities to be held at Helnan Landmark Hotel and the National Housing & Buildings Research Center (HBRC) in Cairo, November 15-17.
- The main objective of this strategic forum is to identify and highlight the major milestones required to achieve the part of the 2030 vision for Egypt sustainable development. The outcomes and recommendations of the forum will be summarized in a 7-Chapter compact booklet that will dedicated to the Political Leadership to assist in smooth and efficient realization of the main components of 2030 presidential vision related to green and sustainable Egypt.
- The strategic forum is organized by Idrak Watan Initiative, the Housing & Buildings National Research Center (HBRC), Egypt State Information Service, and eventually Future University.
- The main tracks of forum include, but not limited to:
1. Green Cities and Eco-Communities,
2. Green Education and Learning Facilities,
3. Green Economy and Sustainable Investment,
4. Sustainable water resources and treatment systems,
5. Green Materials & Energy-Efficient Buildings Systems,
6. Green and Affordable Healthcare Facilities, and
7. Renewable Energy Resources.
All FUE professors and students can attend the forum free of charge.